2009年8月25日星期二

无言~^^~

i dont know why all the paople in kl will hink i am da xiao jie..am i give them feel that i am pampered??i dont know what i want to do...if i really da xiao jie,i do not need to work since standard 2..if i am,then i not need to work everyday...i really tired when heard people say me like that..i really hate it..maybe is my fault to let them feel like that..but...i also dun noe how to say my feeling now..but i still dont know why they will feel like that...some say because of my wearing...some say because of my attitude..some say because of my...many more...they really not understand me....this make me more miss my friends in kluang...they know me more....they will never say that to me....maybe because we are from same place...maybe is my fault to let them having those kind of think..i think i not suitable in kl...i dont know what should i do...i just hope i can complete my study as fast as possible and leave here..because i dont want to let them misunderstand me anymore...maybe because here too complicated liao...they all thought those type of girls as me like rich girl..but i want to say that i am not...i cannot control what they think but i want to say this...but still thank all opinion from you all..let me know my bad habit..thanks..

1 条评论:

  1. 妳是否第一次到吉隆坡呢?
    吉隆坡人是蛮开放,然后野蛮很有钱。
    有时说话也蛮喜欢伤别人的心。要是你老土或他们看不顺眼就会针对你。
    但我想说的是其实你也不必那么在乎堂们说所的每局话吧!
    因为你们都来自不同样的地方,大家都还没那么熟悉。你的背景一切他们都不知道。所以请忍一忍或者当作耳边风吧。
    加油哦,Angel! \(^o^)/

    回复删除